This is just to let local Church friends know that I am cooking lunch at St Peter's on Sunday 15th January - Jacket spuds and lots of fillings. We will be sitting down to lunch at about 12 o'clock.
The aim of this is to raise some money that will enable me to ensure that neither Ray and Sue or Beautiful Gate are out of pocket with me going to stay with them. I know they will be feeding me and driving me around and I hope to be able to treat them to dinner or fill their car up with petrol as a gift from my St Peter's family and friends.
I hope that makes sense!
If you normally come to church but have not signed up for lunch them contact me if you want to come and I will put your name on the list. I want to make sure I cook enough potatoes!
One of my friends has kindly donated lots of spuds for lunch and for that I am truly grateful. I am overwhelmed by the love, support and generosity of my friends and this is something I can do for them in return for their kindness.
Jenny, great to hear your plans. I know what you mean when you say Africa gets under your skin and you just have to go back. I pray you'll be blessed by your time there, and that they'll be blessed by your presence with them. I'll try to comment now an again while you're there - I know how much you need to know people over here are praying for you when you're over there.
ReplyDeleteGod bless you.
Thanks Gill, I really appreciate that, you have been and done this yourself so you know how scary it is! it means so much to know that people are thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteHope to catch up when I return..........