Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Tuesday...a fun day


Today started early as i  went to school and the bell goes at 7.45 am. I wanted to see the head teacher before. Sl but unlike enGland, she rocks up just before the bell.   Anyway i delivered some books, met all the new staff which there were many and promised to go back tomorrow to hear some readers ....they now have a librarian in their library which is  mainly full of English books  delivered by me!

I got back in time for playgroup and spent the morning up until snack time doing puzzles with one child at a time which was very pleasant...their abilities varied considerably but they enjoyed themselves. After snack time we played with the trikes which are always popular.  The other children had fun with the new dolls and clothes I had taken.

Lunch was the usual routine of feeding and washing up then we sat and ate our own lunch whilst I put all the old dolls clothes and blankets in the wash...they had obviously been well played with since I last washed them.

Back to work in the afternoon and we decided to get the dressing up clothes out which turned out very successfully and ended up with all the children going for a ride on the back of a truck and then some dancing by adults and children alike before settling down and tidying up for afternoon snacks and drinks.

Tea was calm and then i decided to give my 3 older boys a treat and let them get a bike or scooter out and go riding in their pjs.  They seemed to have fun but when I asked them they were said they wanted to go to the library. So much for my treat. They were a bit naughty so only 1 is coming to the library tomorrow.

Anyway...internet has run out so I cannot post this tonight and my iPad is working so slowly it is almost impossible so that’s all for today. My foot is ok....it’s hot in the boot and hard to get up off the floor but it’s doing fine and we are all well and happy and we have each other to moan to when things get hard so its ok.

Hopefully internet will be restored tomorrow but as yet i am not sure how.....

Love Jenny x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment