Saturday, February 11, 2012

At last i can down load some photos

under african skies - sunset over BG
With a bit of advice from Bryan and by making my pictures smaller so the computer has a hope of uploading them, I am going to endeavour to put some pictures of the last few days on here.

1st church in lesotho in Morija

my dream home?  A RONDEVAL

beautiful sky, trees and cactus

herdboy with his sheep

me at Lancers Gap

full moon over maseru

yuck! outside my house - that is not my hand!!!

sleeping babies at Bg

a trusting little hand in mine

feeding time


5 nations represented at dinner time

Ray being Mr napkin head to keep Mercy amused

one little baby safe

peaches are growing everywhere!



my home for 3 weeks


the rains came down......


I have loads more pics but this has taken me 3 hours and i am going to publish before i lose them as i have managed to lose them more than once.  Will try to insert more pics in blog now i know how to do it easily.  I can do it at home as the internet is so much faster but here it is somewhat slower. I still think it is amazing that we have it at all to be honest .....

No comments:

Post a Comment