I then got the girls stated on their second day of painting and went into to Napa house to finish off the painting to there...all done. Great!
I seemed to be in and out of painting clothes all day because I also cooked shepherds pie this morning for 14 people for dinner this evening, went into preschool, filled up paint pots, gave the maintenance guys the left over painting stuff having cleaned it and managed to avoid the press who were in taking pictures of beautiful gate . Oh and stephs and I labelled all the toy boxes in playgroup!
Hectic morning done, I prepared lunch for the team so we could get away and go and visit the mall in the lunch break. We managed to Basotho hat as well which is always great fun and had our car pleased in the car park too.
Back to work and I managed to sort out an old box of toys I found in the shed, play with the children and read some books to them before having a meeting with Steph no kRen in the office which resulted in us going through a whole pile of donations that hAd arrived At BG and commandeering some necessities for playgroup. That has meant that tomorrow we need to attach the librAry where went it for safe keeping!,,
At 5.30 , just aS we got home, wendy and Benno arrived for dinner and we enjoyed the shepherd or should Isay cottage pies that I had made earlier. Dessert was......yes you have guessed it,,,,,jennycakes. . It is shrove Tuesday and for the last 3 years I have been here for pancake day...I cannot imagine being anywhere else now...I think I made about 23 tonight all of which turned out well and even the one that went on the floor was in the 5 second rule so they were much e joyed. We sat around talking for ages and now finally I am in my bed blogging and almost falling asleep.
Happy shrove Tuesday to all of you,
Love Jenny xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment