It doesn't seem possible that today has been my last Sunday in Lesotho. We went back to victory church this morning in the cinema which was really good...I even saw one of my favourite little boys who I have known and watched grow since 2007. He remembered me and gave me. Big hug...he is now in beautiful dreams society which is a new care centre for older children. After thT we did a. If shop before coming home and changing and driving over the border to the cabin and then on to Templehof to tske stephs team to see the lions. It was almost a repeat of 3 sundays ago except in thTatshort time the lions had grown a lot. The little 10 week old lion was still running around the house and was just as cure, although she did take a bit of a fancy to my leg which was a little worrying. She clearly saw fit as a good piece of meat. The big lions that we had gone in with 3 weeks ago were really big now and clearly not go able in with which was a shame but it was lovely to see them. It is amazing how much difference 3 weeks makes. There was a baby emu there this time which was really cute. We had fun chatting with Chris the owner who was clearly disappointed that we were a team of women but once his neighbouring Afrikaans friends had left he was happy to sit and chat and share some of his life stories.
On our return we found the peter had cooked our supper which was wonderful, we were very grateful after a long day which had involved 2 border crossings which fortunately had been easy.
We spent a happy evening chatting about to or rows plans for working in beautiful gate and Bryan and Anita came over which was fun and profitable with regards to plans for this week and the future . Lots of work to do tomorrow so I am going to sleep now read to have energy for the tasks ahead. I only had 3 days and I think I have more tea that amount of work to do......
Night all...
Jenny's x
No comments:
Post a Comment